Friday, April 10, 2020

A new couple of units.


Its been a while since the last completed figures moved off the painting table.

This lot are VICTRIX Gallic cavalry. I'm still not convinced on plastic figures but this lot didn't seem so bad, actually I was very impressed with the horses.

Shields LBM. 

Even though they are Gallic I chickened out on trying to paint the chequered patterns. Just the odd stripes here and there.

12 figures in the packet which gives me 2 units for "To the Strongest" rules and a couple of spares to be used as sub generals or heroes.




                                     

                                     

                                     

8 comments:

  1. Very nicely done, handsome Gallic cavalry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I am not a fan of plastics either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Gallic cavalry! All the Victrix cavalry sets are outstanding in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Guido the figures are just superb. We need to have another stoush again as soon as these crazy times are over. Have you managed to be get some gaming in with J? Ive been gaming TtS with both B and A and enjoying it immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uttarakhand Board Of School Education (UBSE) Responsible For Conducting 12th Annual Examination Starting 12th Class Exam might begin on May 4 and might end on May 22, 2021, UK Board 12th Question Paper 2021 UBSE is an company of Government of Uttarakhand entrusted with the Responsibilities of Prescribing courses of instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! confederate service files

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have recently started a blog, the information you offer on this website has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    មាន់ជល់

    ReplyDelete