Thursday, September 12, 2019
Not much has been happening on the painting desk for a while.
I finally finished off a unit of Vikings. These are second hand, so did a bit of a repaint and added a few shield designs.
This is supposed to represent a deep unit for TtS rules so its really the base depth that matters. I tried squeezing a few more minis on the base but then it looked really crowded and a bit of a pain with the spears pointing in all directions. Now I remember what a pain it was organising all the individual based models on a movement tray for WAB games.
On another note I've been making some headway with my DAK forces.