Monday, October 11, 2010

Renegade Republican Romans




Well fancy that, a second post in under a month. I thought I'd show some Roman velites that I've been working on. This is the first unit in my future Republican army. So far all the figures for this project have been purchased from Renegade miniatures. Originally I wasn't going to enter into the 28mm ancient realm as most of my 28s are dark age and all my ancient armies are 15mm. Looks like the 15s will be off to e-bay soon.

As you can see I'm still working on my photography and I need a better camera. And .....I'm still learning how to drive this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice paint work. And the basing is supberb as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. Two posts in a week, you're putting me to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lads. Just have to get brush to figures again as I've been a bit busy lately.

    ReplyDelete