Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Post

Well, here it is, my first post on my first blog. Always thought I wouldn't go down this line but that's what I said about going from 15mm to 28mm. So now that I have decided to head in this direction I guess I should try to enter something  on here every now and then.
I started wargaming over 25yrs ago and have slowly collected miniatures over that period. I tend to paint whenever I have an opportunity but I'm not the quickest. I'm hoping to display my newest miniatures on this blog as I complete them so hopefully the gaps between postings wont be too large.
I'll also display a few of the games I'm involved in, such as the 28mm ACW game below.
 
And as with any wargamer, I always purchase more than I will ever paint, but new products are always so enticing. So hopefully I can provide a small review that may be helpful to those who reads this blog.
Well thats about it for now.............just need to get myself a decent camera.

One last thing, I'd like to thank Sculls for helping me set this site up.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Guido. Now this is living....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Beccas. No!! living will be me showing off my freshly caught snapper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally he has arrived in cyberspace! Get that camera and post those miniature pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guido - just be careful that managing your new blogging and media empire doesn't cut into your painting time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the bloggosphere Guido..looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jmilesr, yes I can see how one could get carried with this blogging medium. Ive noticed the brush washing water in my jar has evaporated to under half. I haven't painted anything recently.

    Thanks Captain and Littlejohn for your comments and I'll see if I can manage a few more posts before the war office drags me off the computer.

    ReplyDelete