Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Additions to the War Cabinet


ANZAC Day 2018




A few more additions.

 Another German Warlord from err, Warlord Games
 Romans from Blacktree Miniatures.
 4 x units at this stage (120mm wide x 60mm) . I might add another half base to each to widen them.
I used the same size basing as my ancient German because of the chunky figures so now I'm thinking of placing the Germans on deeper bases to represent 'deep' units for "To The Strongest"
BUT!!! I hate re-basing...



6 comments:

  1. Outstanding job, painting and basing...love your most impressive Romans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil, yep I sure everyone has some Romans somewhere.

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous group of figures. Nicely done sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lee. Now just have to get some gaming in sometime.

      Delete
  3. Great figures and basing! Not tried To tge Strongest yet, however with several armies based for Impetus should easily done without any rebasing.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking very good Peter - would love to see these on the table soon at the club mate!

    ReplyDelete