Sunday, July 2, 2017

On & Off the paint table


Finally got my arse back into gear and started to prepare the next lot of ancient Germans that I NEED to paint. These figures are all 'Black Tree Miniatures' I purchased a year or so ago.

After watching http://caliban-somewhen.blogspot.com.au/  roll out his Germans and http://wabcorner.blogspot.com.au/ punch out his 'War of the Roses" figures I thought I had better get moving. 

Although I have been getting side-tracked lately, (don't we all), and decided to put a few green skins to the brush.

 I was only going to do ten but a few more have crept onto the desk.

 Friday night was a fantastic 'War of the Roses' game using Andrew's figures. Again we moved the figures around utilising  Simon Miller's great rule set - "To the Strongest"

160pts armies and the game took about 3hrs with 2 players aside - although we did stop for a food break.

I did intend to take a few more photos, but got wrapped up in the game.


Thanks once again Andrew for the use of the miniatures, hope you had a good time .
Cheers.......................now how many ancient Germans do I have!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely looking game. And good luck with the Germans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you. official records of the civil war


    ReplyDelete