Saturday, October 29, 2016

Finished items.


Finished the French chateau that I started months ago (with the help from my son) and used it straight away in a couple of games of Bolt Action (which he smashed me in). Unfortunately I forgot to take some photos of the game. 
 It comes apart allowing figure placement in the different floors which is useful when playing Bolt Action.



 This is my command base for my ancient Germans. These are Wargames Foundry figures. I've nearly completed a cavalry unit but WW2 figures have taken over recently. I forgot to photo the squad of Russians  I just completed.



 And this lot I picked up on E-Bay. I intend to rebase them but dont know when that will happen.
Cheers.

6 comments:

  1. Nice work on the chateau and nice additions to your ancient Germans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely additions, I particularly like your German command stands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While fake watches uk the Tangente, Orion, and Ludwig all begin with a stainless steel case, the similarities end there. For the Orion Olive Gold, long tapering wedge fake Rolex lugs offer a more traditional dress watch profile, while the 41 mm case diameter and wraparound lug curve ensure a look that is equal parts boldly fake Breitling contemporary and effortlessly comfortable on a wide range of wrist sizes.
    The Tangente Midnight Blue, however, begins with a 35 mm fake Omega case design that has been at the heart of NOMOS Glashütte since the brand’s inception. Every element is pared down to its basic form, and perfected in true NOMOS Glasütte style. The straight fake Tag Heuer lugs with their characteristic kink are a perfect example of this, allowing the case to comfortably hug the wearer’s wrist while remaining simple, geometric fake Hublot and perfectly proportioned. While at first glance the 35 mm case of the Ludwig Reference 201 might look identical to the Tangente, it is in the fine details fake Cartier that the Ludwig develops a classical personality of its own. The crown at 3 o’clock receives a small tapering flourish, calling fake IWC to mind the ornate dress watch crown designs of yesteryear, while the elemental straight lugs without that signature kink offer a more fake Panerai understated and traditional profile.

    ReplyDelete