Thursday, April 17, 2014

Numidian cavalry



Not bad, only 9 months since last post.  But I have managed to do a small amount of painting, so hopefully I will post my other results when I work out how to drive this 'Nexus7' tablet I received for my B'day last month. (My young bloke thinks I might finally be moving into the modern age. Who knows, I may even carry a mobile phone one day!)

Anyway, here is my latest unit, a small unit of Numidian cavalry. The figures are from Crusader Miniatures. Two of the shield designs are from LMB.




13 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Guido - very nice figures and you have captured the flesh colour perfectly IMO. Nice work and welcome back. Clubbing soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Carlo. Back to the club in a week or so.

      Delete
  2. Great brushwork, especially on the shields- they look brill!

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Darrell. Now to tackle the other 12 from Warlord. Can never have enough light cav!

      Delete
  3. Thank you my English, mmmmm, UK friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work, love this Numidian cav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work sir. The shields are very good indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your kind comments Phil and Mike.

    ReplyDelete