Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Roman Cavalry

I finally finished four cavalry the other day. These are part of a 12 figure unit from Aventine Miniatures and represent Republican Roman cavalry. (I  keep thinking, all this time to paint this unit up and they're best kept away from the enemy as they were below average troops. Guess they stay longer on the board then!!!!!)



So, like I mentioned, 4 down and 8 to go. I think I'll have to buy some more grass/flowers etc as the bases look a bit sparse.

8 comments:

  1. They look great. I also like the base work and wouldn't change it that much.

    I have the same opinion on my Roman Calvary - they're a lot of work for "C" class troops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job my friend. If the "C" class troops look good, then chances are the whole force will be great!
    Bases look fine to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bases look fine to me as well..the whole thing in fact...more!!
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Pete. There is something about Roman Cavalry that attracts me to them.

    Cheers,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good work. Well done. Bases look good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments lady and gentlemen. If I dont post again before Christmas, I'll wish you all a happy and safe Christmas and new year.
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love to see some ancient stuff here, they look really nice !!

    ReplyDelete